There really isn't. Simple as that.
I've been shopping, eating, sleeping, playing, watching movies, playing some more, tree picking, pie baking, chocolate making, sleeping, chocolate eating, dancing, not doing homework (though I can do that anywhere, apparently), eating some more and relaxing with my family. It's been a fantastic week. I somewhat miss the college scene, but I totally appreciate being at home more after being away for an extended period of time.
Papa Wride moment tonight:
While attempting to tickle my mother, (who was yelling "NO. DON'T YOU DARE" while gripping his fingers so tightly he was yelling "OW, YOU ARE SO STRONG") he says "Porque dijiste esto?!" [talking about a secret pet peeve mom had previously let slip to Adam, Marie and I while watching the BYU basketball game] to which I replied, "Dad, we all speak Spanish here. That didn't mask anything."
His reply: "I didn't have time to say it in Pig Latin!"
Papa Wride moment tonight:
While attempting to tickle my mother, (who was yelling "NO. DON'T YOU DARE" while gripping his fingers so tightly he was yelling "OW, YOU ARE SO STRONG") he says "Porque dijiste esto?!" [talking about a secret pet peeve mom had previously let slip to Adam, Marie and I while watching the BYU basketball game] to which I replied, "Dad, we all speak Spanish here. That didn't mask anything."
His reply: "I didn't have time to say it in Pig Latin!"
Thank goodness I only have to endure 3 weeks more of the semester before I'm home for Winter Break! Concert, a research paper, and 5 finals. I can do it. I CAN DO IT. Then Amy, Kasee and Heather will all be home. And all of my siblings and nieces and nephews will be here for Christmas. Goodness gracious, I can't wait.
Come home!!! Oh wait, you haven't left va yet...still, you can't come home soon enough, especially cuz then it's Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteoooh what pet peeve???
ReplyDeleteWatching a show that is on currently, but watching it delayed on the recorded version.
ReplyDelete