Monday, December 5, 2011

I'll Be Home For Christmas

12 Days till I fly home
11 more nights in this lovely abode for fall semester
10 more school days (including finals week)
9 days until Amy and I are reunited
8 times will Cassie scare me today. And the next. She has discovered my inability to control the noises coming out of my mouth when frightened.
7 days until the last Monday of the semester
6 baked goods needed to be made. For taste testing purposes, of course.
5 finals
4 versions of "The Christmas Song" on repeat
3 days until the final cleaning check of the semester
2 essays
and a partridge in a pear tree.

1 comment:

  1. love the Christmas countdown! I've got some baking that we can do when you get here (like making the gingerbread house walls and roof. The house will smell so good!)

    ReplyDelete