Monday, January 30, 2012

Needle and Thread

One day at a time. One hour at a time. One assignment at a time. One step at a time. 
 I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed right now. But thank goodness for good friends. I had a great chat with my great friend Heather yesterday. It's amazing how in tune she is to the Spirit. She shared things with me that I didn't even know I needed. She articulated things I've been feeling for a really long time, but never knew how to express those feelings. She gave me some advice that I don't think I will ever forget.

Good roommates are a huge blessing too. This girl and this girl and especially this girl. (I love the other two, too. They just don't have blogs. That I know of.) We've started having apartment prayers every night, which I think has become a huge blessing for us, and something I've come to look forward to. So thanks, gals, for being so great.


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU. call me when you get a chance, I miss the sound of your melodic voice in my ear. what???

    ReplyDelete