One day, my dear friend Amy and I were complaining about how hungry we were. Then we came up with a little game: turning song titles into food related gems.
Some winners:
"I'm Happy Just To Dance With Food" (I'm Happy Just To Dance With You- The Beatles)
"Because Food Lives" (Because You Live- JMac)
"The Way Food Makes Me Feel" (The Way You Make Me Feel- MJ)
...You get the gist.
Anywho, it's no secret that I love food. So lately I've been real hungry-like for some tasty-tastes. So Sunday, my roommates and I had a lovely display of crepes and a delightful assortment of condiments.
![]() |
| Jam, peanut butter, powdered sugar, biscoff spread, cool whip, hershey's syrup... |
Yesterday I made a chicken fiesta bowl, one of my absolute favorite dinners ever.
![]() |
| Bottom up: rice, beans, chicken, red peppers, lettuce, cheese, tortilla chips, ranch |
This morning, I made a sausage and cheese biscuit.
I just really like food. Food is mostly for our enjoyment. Right? I mean, nourishment. I totes meant nourishment. Anywho, I hope you all have something real tasty-like to eat today. You deserve it. Most likely. Just saying.
(Also, Amy loves food, too. Therefore I linked her name to her pinterest, where you can enjoy the tasty things she pins. And she pins the MOST delicious looking food ever. And she's becoming quite the lil chef.)



Way to go! You are eating better than I ever did my freshman year. Mmmm....fiesta bowls...
ReplyDelete