Sunday, April 1, 2012

Best Day of My Life

Okay, maybe a slight exaggeration. But it was a pretty dang good day.

It started off with a fantastic morning watching Music and the Spoken Word, followed by the most amazing session of conference. With my parents. That was more than I could have asked for.

Then, we went to lunch. My parents had been telling me for the past two days that United had lost their luggage, so after they got a phone call saying their luggage had arrived, we went to the airport to pick it up.

I had noticed my parents speaking in hushed tones on a few different occasions during the past few days, so I knew something was up. My mom made me come into the airport to avoid staying in the "creepy parking lot." Um, ok. So I went along with it all. I had no idea what was really coming.

As my dad took care of the luggage, my mom and I sat down in the baggage claim. I was settling into a quick game of Draw Something when a lady tapped me on my shoulder asking where the...

It was my sister. Kate and Sadie were standing behind me in the Salt Lake City airport. It took me a good 5 seconds of staring at her to fully comprehend that my sister, who had moved to San Francisco two months ago, was in Utah.

Good one, parents. So I spent the day with family. Happy April Fools!




2 comments:

  1. Mom and Dad, Conference, surprise visit from Kate and Sadie, plus Harrison and Bridget....yep pretty much a perfect day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would have been perfect had you been there too!

      Delete