Thursday, April 12, 2012

Rumor Has It

Today was just an Adele kind of day. It was kind of cold and rainy all day, so I think her warm voice and style offset that just a little. Anywho, just some updates.

Fact #1: I signed a contract. Finally. In Glenwood. I can take a big sigh of relief. I am no longer homeless for Fall/Winter semester.

Fact #2: I have declared my major as Recreational Management and Youth Leadership with an emphasis in Therapeutic Recreation. (That just sounds more important than Therapeutic Recreation) But I am very excited for next semester when I get to find out more about it!

Fact #3: I am done with my freshman year classes. Finals are here. Doom/relief/sadness/excitement are all settling in.

Fact #4: I have pretty great friends. But that's another story.

Fact #5: I don't actually have a plane ticket home yet . . . PLEASE LET ME COME HOME MOMMY. <3

6 comments:

  1. Hey if you don't already have a specific apartment at Glenwood, my apartment is one roommate short! You are welcome to join. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be so fun! I actually am signed for an apartment, but who knows! Thanks for the invite:)

      Delete
    2. Congratulations on #1-4!!!!! You have been a pretty awesome freshwoman.
      I'm trying to figure out the emoticon at the end of #5.

      Delete
    3. It looks like pac man vomiting. I think that means she wants to stay in UT forever. Just a guess.

      Delete
    4. It's supposed to be a heart. :(

      Delete
  2. Ah yes. Now I see it. But the Pac Man vomiting image was pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete