I have tried to put this weekend into words, but my lovely sister put it so beautifully, I'm just going to share the link to her blog post.
I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ. Without His sacrifice none of the blessings we now enjoy would be possible. He knows what we are going through. He has broken the bonds of death so that Brett can be whole and live again. So we all can do that.
And I sure do love my family.
![]() |
| The cousins (minus two.) |
"So goodnight, sleep tight. Tomorrow's another day till then sweet dreams, sweetheart. May angels up above watch over you and keep you safe little one, till the dawn breaks through."
-Our Grandpa sang us this lullaby as children and has become a tradition of sorts. And according to my aunt Morena, who married into the Barnard family, we love our traditions. Yes, we do.

Amen, Amen, Amen! I love that song. I also love your blog re-do. It's stinkin' adorable!
ReplyDelete