I'm sure everyone has already seen this commercial, but I saw it for the first time today. And of course I cried. Strong genes, ma. Plus I was at the gym. So 5x more embarrassing. Maybe the beginning reminded me of getting up for seminary? Well, I ain't no olympian, so thanks a lot Seminary. Just kidding. ANYWHO, for your enjoyment.
SHOUTOUT to my mom. I LOVE YOU MAAAAA.
![]() |
| She's hilarious. |
![]() |
| She made me rad costumes. |
![]() |
| AND SHE'S REAL BEAUTIFUL. |



don't worry, I cried the first...ummm...3 times I saw it. Love the photos; I hadn't seen that first one. She's so cute.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAw, garsh. That's just what moms do. It is the best job in the world, especially with daughters like you three. (Em, are you here?)
ReplyDelete( I deleted the other comment because I accidentally went crazy and put an apostrophe after the second m in moms. Like mom's. Huge pet peeve and I did it.)