Inspiring Person
(Also, I know. Super creepy. Whatever. It's what I do.)
This is Sister Applonie, the director of BYU's Women's Chorus. I spend about 5 hours a week with her and approximately 169 other girls. She is so amazing. Every day she has this energy that seems impossible for anyone, and it is so contagious. I leave choir every day feeling more energized than when I came in. Her ability to bring the Spirit into class every day is greatly appreciated. She has so much wisdom that she loves to share and that, too, is greatly appreciated. She teaches us every day--musically, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. And she's hilarious. Which is awesome. The other day, before her audition for the MoTab (um, yeah, she's way cool.) she was telling us that everyone, herself included, gets scared. She said "Everyone gets scared! And everyone has their own ways to deal with it. Some do drugs." Anywho, she cracks me up. And I'm super grateful for her.

Wow, MoTab! How cool would that be?!
ReplyDelete