Sunday, December 2, 2012

December 1st

Okay, I know I didn't quite make it through the last photo challenge, but this one seems easier since I love Christmas a whole lot and December is a limited amount of time. Plus, the best way to spread Christmas cheer is blogging loud for the world to hear... holy cow I've got to be the cheesiest human being alive; next to my mom ;)


I spent the majority of today rehearsing/performing in BYU's Celebration of Christmas concert. Actually two showings of it, but nonetheless, it was a pretty spectacular thing to be a part of. All four choirs with the BYU Philharmonic? Super cool. 

Up-do's, sparkles, and a whole lot of pretty girls.
Also BFF Cassie surprised me by coming to tonight's show! What a pal. 




2 comments:

  1. I just like to be cheesy. Cheesy's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the regalness of your up-do. You look like grace kelly. grace kelly.

    ReplyDelete