Saturday, February 21, 2009

Life in Technicolor


You know those days when you wake up you feel like you can solve world hunger and save the whales before lunch, but then 10 minutes later you decide that staying in bed is just as good? Today was one of those days. Exercise? Ha, I'd just eat a gallon of ice cream later. Homework? Nah, I've been sick- I've got to take advantage of that excuse when its true! But hey- start a blog? Sounds good! Where do these random sparks of organization come from?!
WELL, my life has been pretty hectic these past couple of weeks, and is bound to become even more hectic within the upcoming weeks. Heritage High School's Production of MY FAIR LADY is coming soon, 2 weeks! I don't think we know all the music yet! But its one of my favorite musicals, so no High School musical will ruin it for me!
HUGE news- KATE'S ENGAGED. Woah, I'm the only single one in my family. Dang- I'll be the loner in family games! Haha, just kidding. I'm super excited for her and her Brock. She has an uber gorgeous ring and dress, oh and face. :)
I, FINALLY, finished the science fair. But alas, thanks to all that hardwork, I'm in for more. Yes thats right, I made it to regionals. So we'll see how that goes. But for anyone who has ever used the five second rule (my science fair project- does it work?) to justify eating a piece of food that was on the floor, incluiding myself, STOP NOW! It's Nasty! I wont include photos for the sake of saving your lunch. Oh and bologna is gross.
The AP tests are coming-ugh I cringe at the thought. Luckily, I'm only taking one AP class this year, (world history) whereas next year I could be take anywhere from 1 to 4 AP classes. I cannot wait till I have no school work. The reason I would never be a doctor. WAAAY too much school. Plus, I have a weak stomach:) .

No comments:

Post a Comment