Monday, March 1, 2010

Pink Notes #1



You thought they didn't exist. They do!! ...As of right now.

So here goes. Pink Notes #1
Heather Cummings

My family was talking about her at dinner time, because for some reason we were talking about dating. ANYWHO, It came up that boys tend to flock to Heather, and I mentioned that that happens because she is so DANG GORGEOUS. However, my mom said something that really struck me. She said "Boys flock to her because she is so kind to everyone. They aren't afraid to approach her." Wait, really? Is it that simple? Well besides the whole boy aspect- its so true- Heather is a truly KIND person. She is so respectful and is willing to help at a moment's notice. She has a great testimony and loves to share it with others. She cares about others and wants them to be just as radiantly happy as she is. So, in sum, Heather is the best friend we all want (and that I have [along with many other lucky gals]) and I love her and her kind heart to pieces :)

No comments:

Post a Comment