

I'm on a roll here- don't stop me now!
Pink Notes #2: Amy Carpenter
Besides being one of the silliest people I know, she is also one of the friendliest people I know. She doesn't believe me, but she is. I love that I can be myself around her and she won't "be soo judgemeeental." :) She can always make me laugh and feel stupid, which just makes me laugh even more. But at the same time, she's given me some great pieces of advice. She has gone through more, and is tested more than most people and yet she continues to be a pillar. I admire her so much for that. Her testimony is sure and strong, and I feel like she is constantly strengthening mine. Some of my best memories are from having those deep chats about the gospel. She is extremely knowledgeable about the gospel and helps me become a better person. Amy Lynn is a beautiful, wonderful person and I couldn't be happier to have her as a best friend. :) Did I mention that she is hilarious and beautiful?!
Lispy and I
No comments:
Post a Comment