#1) JOHN BARNARD WRIDE was born May 5th, 2010 in Reston Hospital at 6pm, 10 lbs. 2 oz.


He is the sweetest, calmest baby I've ever seen. He is incredibly handsome and I love so much already.
#2)SCHOOL IS OUT! HALLELUJAH! I AM NOW A SENIOR! Ehhhh. Hmmm, not sure about this. Anywho, summer is very much underway now and I'm loving it!
#3) I got back from Girls Camp this past Friday, and let me tell you, it was AMAZING. Absolutely one of the best weeks ever! Along with EFY, of course :) I had Heather Cummings as my partner- SO WONDERFUL! I love her!!! I had 2 wonderful girls from Goose Creek and 2 girls from Heather's ward. I sincerely came to love those girls and I can't wait to hear more from them. We had many a spiritual moment and sweet experiences. One of the girls was actually a nonmember, and I know she felt the Spirit during the week, and she bore a very sweet testimony on Thursday night.
We also had a lot of changes this year in how girls camp was planned. We hiked the very first day, we biked on the C&O canal (WHICH is gorgeous btdubs) and we kayaked!! So much fun!
Well thats all for now! Peace an Blessins.
No comments:
Post a Comment