



Well, I'm feeling rather nostalgic today. But seriously, Pink notes #3 is about someone who I've know since, oh 1998 or thereabouts. Kasee Baldwin has been one of my best friends for a very long time. I remember spending lots of time with her and our sisters, at each others houses. We've made some great memories and movies :). But during church today, I was just reflecting on what a great person Kasee is. She is so beautiful and so mature. She has a great sense of humor and I love to be around her. Most of all, I love her insight to the gospel. Every time she shares her thoughts and ideas, I feel uplifted and more willing to share my ideas. She is always thinking of others, and you know she really cares. Kasee is so trustworthy and so dependable. I mean, who can think of a time when she has been late to Seminary?! She is such an example to me and I love her to pieces! I LOVE CHUCKLES!
Umm, YOU HAVE A BLOG! Why've you been holding out on me?? Love it love it love it. And this shout out to Kasee is just too darling, you guys are such cute old friends. And I will always cherish those memories with the Baldwin gals! :) Love you!
ReplyDeleteThat first picture is so spectacular. A great tribute to a wonderful friendship.
ReplyDelete