...
I need to keep thinking that. You know that story of the two little girls clinging to a tall palm tree while the tsunami wave pummels over them? Yeah, that's how I'm starting to feel right now.
1. College Applications
- BYU won't let me start for another 2 weeks.
- There is so much to do, teacher recs, trascript forms...
2. SAT/ACT
-I'm taking them both. AGAIN. my third sat and 2nd act. I want to cry. They are the most painful things in the world. I would rather participate in IRON MAN than take them again.
3. Honor's Choir Audition
- It's this coming saturday. I'm not thrilled.
- I need to keep practicing, buttttt...
4. I have a cold.
- And it's just starting, so it'll be just awesome tomorrow, when I audition for all-county.
5. I have a ton of homework and not enough time
-pretty self explanatory.
6. I started my first job last Wednesday.
- And I'm freaking out.
- There is so much to know.
- And they expect me to know it all.
- Right now.
But I know that as long as I put the Lord first through all this, He will help me! I'm so grateful for this gospel and the comfort the knowledge that I am a daughter of God gives.
Laura, After sending you a message on facebook, I realized that you had a link to your blog!!! I am so glad that you have a blog. I know I don't keep in very good touch with you. But I just read over all of your posts. You are AWESOME! Thank you for some insight into your life and thank you for sharing your testimony! Love you tons, Em
ReplyDelete