Monday, November 14, 2011
Pink Notes #5
(I love this picture)
Dear sweet Emma Marie.
This girl has it all- talent, kindness, curiosity, beauty, sass. She doesn't care who knows it!
She gets a special mention today because I talked to her for a couple of minutes on the phone, and I can't even begin to say how much I miss her and how much that short conversation meant to me! Our conversation went a little like this:
Emma: Hello! This is the Wride's, can I ask who's calling? (Granted, she is 4 years old.)
Me: Hi! This is Laura! How are you, Emma?
E: *gasp* Hi Laura!
... we talked about the dinner she was about to partake of...
E: When are you coming home?
M: Next week! Can you believe it?!
E: I love you a lot!!
Emma was the first grandbaby I was around to see in the hospital, straight from heaven. :)
We even lived in the same house for the first years of her life! She is an absolute joy.
She sounds so grown up now. I'm so proud of this young lady. And those sassy new bangs? That face, too! Gotta love this girl.
I miss this beauty, but I can't wait to see her (and everyone else TOO!) next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Emma is way excited to see you too. We miss Aunt Laura around here!!!
ReplyDelete