Saturday, August 8, 2009

OK, It's Alright With Me

So, this summer's been busy; Girls Camp, turning 16!, Youth Conference, EFY and there is still another month left! Iwas a YCL this year at girls camp and we were "The VonTrapps" WAY fun! I loved being with these cute 12 year olds. I had a great partner, and it was challenging, but I came out of this a much better person because of it. She was very quiet and reserved, so I was having to step out of my own comfort zone to help! But we had so much in common and I'm so grateful for that experience.
Theen was Youth Conference- at home this year. It was focused on service,. which was a really AMAZING thing. We painted buildings, did family indexing, sorted clothing, washed cars, visited elderly, lots of fun stuff! I had a blast and met some really awesome people!
THEN was EFY! Ugh, i miss it! I roomed with Heather, my sister-in-law's sister, again, and this year, Amy and Kasee (friends from church/ school) were in our group! How crazy is that?! I had SO much fun! I had an amazing counselor, Jessica!! She's serving a mission in Tempe, Arizona this September. yay!
THHEEEEN for my 16th birthday... I got a ticket to see WICKED in the Gershwin theater in NY!!!!!! I was so excited and it was SO STINKING AMAZING! I absolutely loved it! I went with Emily and Jorge Luis- so much fun.
On this coming Friday, Mom, Dad, and I are going to UTAH! DRIVING! AHHH!... whatttt?! well that will be another exciting trip story! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment